Make an Internal Link:
- On your live site, open up the page that you would like to link to.
(You will have to have created it first.)
- Select the entire URL, andthen press Control+ C (Apple +C if your an a Mac):
- Find and select the text thatyou want to make into a link.
- Click on the link (the icon of the chain link) button, a dialog will pop up.
- Delete the http:// that is already in the Link field, and then paste in the URL by pressing Control + V (Apple + V if your on a Mac)
- Press OK.
- Ensure that the proper textwas made into a link.
- Now, click Save Changes, andthen View Site Live.
- Navigate to the page that youwere just editing.
- Place your mouse cursor overthe link, your mouse will turn into a hand,
and in the bottomleft-hand corner of your browser, you should see the URL,
if youclick on the link, it will take you to that page.